Our office is reopening for all dental services starting May 19th, 2020. Please call us to schedule a new appointment, or to reschedule a cancelled appointment. If you already have an appointment, we kindly ask that you confirm your availability through the email or text notification you receive from our office. Also, please know that we have implemented new technology, upgraded office engineering, and developed new systems for our staff and patients in accordance with State requirements. These measures will ensure the highest level of safety and protection during your visit.
Prior to your appointment, we request the following:
• Please wear a mask while you are in our office. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
• We encourage the use of hand sanitizer placed throughout our office and/or washing hands frequently.
• Come by yourself to help with social distancing. If someone accompanies you, they will need to wait outside our office.
• Only patients receiving treatment will be allowed in the clinical operatories.
• Please do your best to confirm your appointment in advance.
Lastly, and most importantly, if you have any illness or symptoms related to COVID-19, or any unexplained symptoms such as fever, cough, or sore throat, please call our office to reschedule your visit. We also encourage you to contact your primary care physician for further guidance. As always, we look forward to addressing your oral health needs, and providing optimal care during these challenging times.